Inspired By Experience, Backed By Science
Everson Spice Company is proud to announce that we are Brand Reputation Compliance Global Standard (BRCGS, formerly known as BRC) Certified and meet the Global Standard for Food Safety (GFSI). GFSI provides continuous improvement in food safety management systems to ensure confidence in the delivery of safe food to consumers worldwide, with strict annual audits of our facility for compliance.
The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) is a collaboration between some of the world’s leading food safety experts from retailers, manufacturers, and food service companies, as well as service providers associated with the food supply chain. GFSI provides continuous improvement in food safety management systems to ensure confidence in the delivery of safe food to consumers worldwide, with strict annual audits of our facility for compliance.
Why BRCGS Matters
- BRCGS is comprehensive and focused on safety, legality and quality
- BRCGS was the first Standard to comply with the GFSI requirements
- BRCGS was created to establish a standard for due diligence and supplier approval
- Clear and detailed requirements based on HACCP principles supported by document systems
- Standardized reporting format providing information on how sites meet the requirements of the Standards
- Third-party certification to the standard helps manufacturers, brand owners and retailers fulfill their legal obligations and safeguards
- Benchmaring to Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) ensure the core of these Standards are equivalent and has allowed many of the worlds biggest retail groups accept audits against any of these Standards.